- A notice is sent to the Home Form to remind the student. Teachers will send the student to see the teacher librarian.
- After a week, if there is no response, the teacher librarian will speak to the student.
- If the book is still not returned, a phone call will be made to the student's home.
- The student will be referred to the Administration.
- If a book has not been returned or paid for with in a two month overdue period, the student's individual library privileges will be suspended.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
It is a student's responsibility to return all borrowed library materials on time. The following procedures will occur when materials are Overdue: